Team °PubStarZ°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We pwn noobs one pub at a time!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
MonsterInc
Code of Conduct I_vote10Code of Conduct I_voti12Code of Conduct I_vote11 
[JM]Panty
Kylla
DarkSouljur
sneakarn
lawgiver
FastTaker
War
Im[a]Potatoe
Scarecrow13

Code of Conduct

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kylla
Sneaky Panda
Sneaky Panda
Kylla

Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Code of Conduct   Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:00 pm

Things that will get you kicked out of the clan.

1. Hacking. If you hack, you are gone... end of statement. When we start doing tournaments, I am going to need people who have actual skill and that will download anti-hacks. I do not want to depend on hackers. There is no warning... and no excuse.

2. Complaining/name calling/E-raging. I do not tolerate bad sportsmanship. I have tried to establish that we are good sports even if we get rolled. I do not want you to call people hackers, chammers, wallers, etc. If you must e-rage during a scrim do it in team chat. If you aren't in a scrim do it in vent or clan chat. If they are actually a hacker, don't worry just save the replay and we will report them. I would also like to state, if you erage and rage-quit during a scrim and leave your teammates, you will be kicked. Disconnects and emergencies are excusable and will not be held against you

3. Bad Attitudes/Disrespect. I try to respect each one of you. And I expect the same in return. If you are going to blatantly not listen to me or hesitate after we explain something to you 5 times. I will not hesitate to kick you.

4. Not using vent for scrims. You are not allowed to scrim without vent. If you try to scrim without vent, we will kick you.

5. Points. We require you to earn at least 20 points per week. You can earn more and it is encouraged to earn more. Points start and end each week on Friday. If you fail to meet the 20 point requirement, you will be kicked. If you earned 70 points one week, I would still appreciate you earn your points. To remain number 1 we need to stay active and on top of our points.

6. Attendence. If you are inactive for more than 3 days, you will be kicked unless you have posted on either the forums or have let an LT know your situation.

In all honesty this game is about fun. And I am trying to keep it that way, but at the same time I am trying to make sure we stay number one. We can only remain there with your help. So please continue to be the super uber pandas I know you are.

Back to top Go down
https://teampubstarz.forumotion.com
Kylla
Sneaky Panda
Sneaky Panda
Kylla

Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct   Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:33 am

One more thing to add. IF you are kicked because of Attendence or points you can apply again. But if you continue your trend with craptastic attendence and not earning your points you will be kicked again.
Back to top Go down
https://teampubstarz.forumotion.com

Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team °PubStarZ° :: Welcome :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: