Team °PubStarZ°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We pwn noobs one pub at a time!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
MonsterInc
What to do when accepted in the clan I_vote10What to do when accepted in the clan I_voti12What to do when accepted in the clan I_vote11 
[JM]Panty
What to do when accepted in the clan I_vote10What to do when accepted in the clan I_voti12What to do when accepted in the clan I_vote11 
Kylla
DarkSouljur
sneakarn
lawgiver
FastTaker
War
Im[a]Potatoe
Scarecrow13

What to do when accepted in the clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lawgiver
Fuzzy Panda
Fuzzy Panda
lawgiver

What to do when accepted in the clan Empty
PostSubject: What to do when accepted in the clan   What to do when accepted in the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:12 pm

Hello, if you have been accepted to join PubStarZ, do the following:

1) Apply on http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=3751
We will accept you as soon as possible.

2) Register to this forum, with your ingame name. A moderator will activate your account as soon as possible.

3) When accepted in the clan, check our clan news and clan messages at http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=3751

There you will find server information, and if needed, a link to download Ventrilo.
If you do not know how to use Ventrilo, read this:

https://teampubstarz.forumotion.com/rules-and-regulations-f1/how-to-use-ventrilo-t7.htm

Once you are on, you will be signed in as a guest, contact Kylla or an LT and we will set up an account for you so you can move around in the channels.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down

What to do when accepted in the clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team °PubStarZ° :: Welcome :: Join us here!-
Jump to: