Team °PubStarZ°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We pwn noobs one pub at a time!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
MonsterInc
Thinking about Applying-- Read this first I_vote10Thinking about Applying-- Read this first I_voti12Thinking about Applying-- Read this first I_vote11 
[JM]Panty
Thinking about Applying-- Read this first I_vote10Thinking about Applying-- Read this first I_voti12Thinking about Applying-- Read this first I_vote11 
Kylla
DarkSouljur
sneakarn
lawgiver
FastTaker
War
Im[a]Potatoe
Scarecrow13

Thinking about Applying-- Read this first

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kylla
Sneaky Panda
Sneaky Panda
Kylla

Thinking about Applying-- Read this first Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about Applying-- Read this first   Thinking about Applying-- Read this first I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:12 pm

Hi. My name is Kylla and I am currently the Leader of °PubStarZ°. We are recruiting but we have a few criteria you need to comply with in order to be accepted. Also I thought I should add, you do not need to register in order to post an application. I do not accept people's registration on Z8 games if they don't apply and get accepted on this site first. Just FYI.

1. Please have vent. If you do not have vent, be willing to download and use ventrilo. Ventrilo is how we coordinate during scrims and it is a must have. If you need any help getting vent set up, please refer to the How to Use Ventrillo.

2. KDR. KDR(Kill Death Ratio) is very important to us. You must have at least a 1.5 to try out. And If you think your KDR does not reflect your level of skill or your ability to follow directions, pm me directly in game. And I'll see what I can do for you.

3. Rank. There are many instances this comes into play. I require people to be at least a SFC to apply. There are several reasons for this, one is so you do not farm on the noobie server, two is so other clans do not try to get in °PubStarZ°, and three to show that your dedicated to playing that account for a while.

4. A good attitude. I always enjoy playing with nice people. And that is one of the qualities I look for in clan mates. If you have a good attitude more people will like to play with you and enjoy scrimming with you. This also includes respect. I need respectful people.

5. Good sportsmanship. I know losing scrims is tough. Believe me I have been there. But when it comes to name calling and spamming the other team with words like chammer, hacker waller etc. This will not be tolerated here. I have kicked several people because of this. And I hate to say everyone is replaceable, but a lot of people want to be in this clan... and if you don't want to put in the effort to say good half, good game, nice shot, etc. then we really do not want you here. Now I am not a nazi... and you can tell clan mates about people being chammers in vent or even in clan chat. But DO NOT write unsportsmanlike terms in public chat.

6. I do not want hackers and I do not farmers. If I am going to put °PubStarZ° reputation on the line to bring you in and stick up for you when people call you a chammer and I find out that your chamming... I will do everything in my power to get you banned.

*hugs and panda love* to all those who apply. Smile

Last edited by Kylla on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : few grammatical and spelling errors fixed (MonsterInc))
Back to top Go down
https://teampubstarz.forumotion.com
Kylla
Sneaky Panda
Sneaky Panda
Kylla

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about Applying-- Read this first   Thinking about Applying-- Read this first I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:58 pm

Also I would like to add, You do not have to register to the site to apply. With the amount of people that apply, keeping on top of the usernames is a pain. I only accept users that are in the clan or that are really close friends of the clan like Styx and Goddish.
Back to top Go down
Kylla
Sneaky Panda
Sneaky Panda
Kylla

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about Applying-- Read this first   Thinking about Applying-- Read this first I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:01 am

Also... Please be prepared to Earn points. there is nothing that pisses me off more than people who apply and earn nothing in 4 days. That is a crap first impression. So if you wanna stay... pull your own weight. 1 point is 500 xp. Its not that hard... You need 4-5 points a day. when are numbers get high... the first people to go are the inactive... and then its the slackers who didn't earn their 30 points

Last edited by Kylla on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kylla
Sneaky Panda
Sneaky Panda
Kylla

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about Applying-- Read this first   Thinking about Applying-- Read this first I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:53 am

In this clan you will earn 30 points a week and 120 points a month. If you can't handle that... you might want to find a new home
Back to top Go down
lawgiver
Fuzzy Panda
Fuzzy Panda
lawgiver

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about Applying-- Read this first   Thinking about Applying-- Read this first I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:45 pm

A reminder to the applicants who read this: DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT, create an account to try to post your application. You can post as a guest, only accepted members will get their accounts activated.

(It's been said before but it can be said again)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about Applying-- Read this first   Thinking about Applying-- Read this first I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking about Applying-- Read this first
Page 1 of 1