Team °PubStarZ°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We pwn noobs one pub at a time!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
MonsterInc
PLEASE READ! When Registering to the forums! I_vote10PLEASE READ! When Registering to the forums! I_voti12PLEASE READ! When Registering to the forums! I_vote11 
[JM]Panty
PLEASE READ! When Registering to the forums! I_vote10PLEASE READ! When Registering to the forums! I_voti12PLEASE READ! When Registering to the forums! I_vote11 
Kylla
DarkSouljur
sneakarn
lawgiver
FastTaker
War
Im[a]Potatoe
Scarecrow13

PLEASE READ! When Registering to the forums!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
War
Panda Army
Panda Army

PLEASE READ! When Registering to the forums! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ! When Registering to the forums!   PLEASE READ! When Registering to the forums! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:52 pm

ONLY REGISTER AS YOUR IN-GAME-NAME UNLESS YOU ARE LOYAL.

YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE DECLINED IF YOUR IN-GAME-NAME IS NOT USED FOR THE FORUMS.

EXAMPLE:

IF UR IGN IS TheWarZone THEN PLEASE APPLY AS TheWarZone.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://pubstarz.moonfruit.com

PLEASE READ! When Registering to the forums!
Page 1 of 1