Team °PubStarZ°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We pwn noobs one pub at a time!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
MonsterInc
Vent and Scrimming I_vote10Vent and Scrimming I_voti12Vent and Scrimming I_vote11 
[JM]Panty
Vent and Scrimming I_vote10Vent and Scrimming I_voti12Vent and Scrimming I_vote11 
Kylla
DarkSouljur
sneakarn
lawgiver
FastTaker
War
Im[a]Potatoe
Scarecrow13

Vent and Scrimming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kylla
Sneaky Panda
Sneaky Panda
Kylla

Vent and Scrimming Empty
PostSubject: Vent and Scrimming   Vent and Scrimming I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:10 pm

This is the last time I want to say this. If you are not on vent... You should not be scrimming. The purpose of me purchasing a vent server is so you can go in and socialize with people and also become a better team or a more cohesive unit. So I need you on vent for scrimming at a minimum. If you do not want to be on vent and scrim, I am going to have to ask you to find another clan that is more suited for what you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
https://teampubstarz.forumotion.com

Vent and Scrimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent and Scrimming   Vent and Scrimming I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:11 am

I want to make a add to this. I am seriously getting tired of the new members coming into this clan, wanting to scrim, playing scrims without being in vent after i tell them many times to get in vent. LuUukas for one i told him to get on vent..he didnt get on vent and he scrimmed then he turned around cussing at me because I told him no vent=no scrim. Seriously people read clan rules before you come in or whatever because theres too many people coming in being disrespectful to us by not following the rules and they think its funny.. well its not.
Back to top Go down

Vent and Scrimming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team °PubStarZ° :: Welcome :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: